Thursday, July 30, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Leadership is one of the Seven Keys to Successful CPA Firm Management identified by Capstone Marketing and Bay Street Group LLC. Details of our research will be unveiled in a series of monthly webinars starting Tuesday, July 14, 2009, at 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern, with "Leadership: New Rules for the New Normal."
In "Leadership: New Rules for the New Normal," Caragher and Telberg will reveal:
- Essential Qualities for Accounting Firm Leaders in Today's Economy
- How to Be a Leader if "Leader" Isn't in Your Job Title
- Key Skills Every Accounting Firm Employee Needs to Know
- Bridging the Generation Gap in Today's Workplace
- Why Teams Don't Work, and How to Fix Them
- What's Wrong with Every Firm's Compensation System
Registration for the one-hour webinar on Leadership, July 14, is now open. Price: $79; or $449 for the entire seven-part series, a 20% discount.
Monday, July 6, 2009
What I've learned so far is that networking is a tremendous source for business development and education. Here is feedback from our accounting marketing colleagues on the best idea they learned from the recent AAM Summit 2009. Check back often this week for additional video highlights.